Support the Waterbury Symphony Orchestra
The Waterbury Symphony Orchestra relies on the generosity of individuals and businesses to help further the musical education programs and performances we offer our children and our audiences. Only through community donations can we continue to provide impressive achievements.
When you consider making a gift, please keep in mind that the Waterbury Symphony Orchestra is a 501(c) 3 organization, donations to which are tax-deductible (in accordance with the IRS tax laws).
Ways to support your Symphony
* Give to WSO's New Annual Campaign - The Leroy Anderson Bringing Music to the Community Fund
1) Donate over the phone with your credit card by calling WSO at 203-574-4283
2) Donate by mail - just call or email us and we'll be glad to send you a printed donation form.
3) Make a contribution right now through our secure online donation form.
* Sponsor the WSO through your business. Sponsoring a concert, or a table at one of annual events would provide great exposure for your company.
* Advertise in our Season Playbill. Your ad will be in front of a repeat, influential audience from October through May -- a great way to reinforce your brand.
* Include the WSO in your will and trusts. Making a bequest to the WSO is a wonderful way to ensure the future of live classical music in the greater Waterbury region and a great expression of your personal legacy as a music lover.
- * Make an Endowment gift. Your gift to our endowment, whether outright or planned, is an investment in the sustainability of the Symphony. Gifts can be made to the general fund of the WSO's permanent Endowment